Our Hauora Centre is located in the heart of the Otangarei shopping centre.
A suite of options are available including:
- General Practice (GP)
- Nurse Practitioner Consults
- Nurse Consults
- Care Plus Consultants
- Community Health Worker Assistance
- Clinics - Asthma, Arthritis, Diabetes, Community Midwifery, Well Women
- Health Promotions - Healthy Eating, Smoking Cessation & Quit Support Group,
- PCA-Otangarei Residents
- Drug Testing in/for Workplace
- Podiatry Clinic's
Enhancing Wellness Together
Our aim is to assist whanau to achieve their wellness goals, in partnership with the community.
To do this, we aim to:
- Be responsive
- Contribute collectively
- Encourage self determination
ManageMyHealth (MMH) is an online secure messaging system that allows you to communicate with your medical centre. Once registered, you can access to your personal health information from any internet device at anytime, anywhere.
Talk to us about how to register for this FREE service.
Monday - Friday (closed public holidays)
8.30 am - 4.30 pm Phone 09 437 3045
After hours care is provided by White Cross
8.00 am - 8.00 pm Phone 09 470 1083
Or contact the Emergency Department, Whangarei Hospital, outside these hours